- In 2022, 53% of Americans planned to celebrate Valentine’s day with their significant other, family, or themselves.
- According to data, over the last two Valentine's Days, searches for "Valentine's Day gifts for him" were twice as high as "Valentine's Day gifts for her."
- Valentine's day 2022 saw $23.9B spent on gifts for partners, friends, pets, and more.
- More than half (52%) of buyers plan to engage on this special day.
- While having a 3% lower likelihood of wanting to celebrate Valentine's Day than women, men spend nearly twice as much on this holiday.
- For the last five years, the interest in Valentine’s day has decreased by 50%.